Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some family pics

Last night when I got home from work… I walked into a beautiful sight. There was my daddy… all dressed up and looking snazzy. I told him so. He just laughed.

My dad usually where’s salaah tops that you throw over your clothing and they usually have patterns on them. Well, not today… today he was dazzling in a pure black salaah top, clean shaven and that all too familiar smell… looking dashing as ever! Atleast I thought so!


I ventured on inside to my mom who was busy doing the dishes. Always camera-shy, she tried to avoid taking the picture… but when showed her how it came out…


...she was convinced to take a proper one. Love you mommy!


After mosque for Taraweegh Salaah, I came home and took this piccy with my daddy.


Then before bedtime for Ashraf, I squeezed in this one.


These are special souls in my life… and I ask for Allah (SWT) to always grace them with his all-encompassing Protection, Mercy and Love. And, to shower their lives with His blessings! Insha-Allah, Ameen!

2 comments:

Shahieda said...

I'm ecstatic that you're making so many beautiful memories, Masha-Allah!! Those done on the spur of the moment are the ones that stick out in the memory!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, you all look very happy!