Friday, July 4, 2008

Sex and the City


Ohmigosh! If you haven’t been to see Sex and the City, I suggest you do so… and fast! I thoroughly enjoyed it and was far more than a glitz and glamour parade show. It had an actual storyline, which was very interesting. And, as always, we were thrust into the lives of those four beautiful women – each in their own unique ways: Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha. It was quite exciting, even heart-wrenching at times, but definitely stunning – ooh and I loved the clothing and shoes.


Well, honestly, I’m not keen on Carrie’s dress style, (at points made me want to puke). I've never been a fan, but Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha’s is pretty classy. I enjoyed seeing how the very little things in life are what really matters… and that sometimes having your heart broken will bring you eternal happiness in the end.

It is the friendship between these four woman that captured me the most. They were always there for each other. Each and every time. And not even their partners could keep them away from each other… for they all knew and were aware of the bond these woman shared. And, quite spectacularly… they supported and nurtured it through all their years! I was truly inspired.

No comments: