Friday, July 25, 2008

I’m going on a Winter holiday…

Oh man! I really can’t wait to leave work today… still so much to do though. But, I really need this break! I’m gonna relax, regroup and take in the fresh air. Lazing by the hot pools and sizzling in the Jacuzzi… certainly going to be fun!

Otherwise, I’ve been doing a lot of soul-searching lately. Just thinking about my life, my experiences and how it’s shaped me, how I’ve evolved over the years and where my life is headed. I’ve got so many dreams and visions within me… I can’t wait to see it play out. But, in life, I’ve learned to accept that everything happens when the time is right. And, I need to conform to that acceptance. But, Insha-Allah, with the help and guidance of Allah – the plan will materialise. Fee Amanilah – All my trust and faith in Allah!

No comments: