Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Determination

Shucks! I’ve got so much to do! I need some perspective here… wait I have the perspective, just not the time. I need to manage my time more effectively.

My dreams are set in motion, and now I have to make it happen! I’ve always lived by that adage… well at least for the past 2 – 3 years… "Make it happen" and like my Mom always tells me: "Just Do It!" And, I indeed plan to. I’ve got a vision in mind and a mission in life and armed with all the support I have, I’m tackling the obstacles, even my lack of time to make true what I believe to be the epitome of my existence. I will fight to make a reality the goals I have deep inside. As hard as it may be, I pray my determination will see me through. That the mental images I have will not only be confined to my cortex but will live true in pure existence to be enjoyed and relished by life.

This will be my reality.

1 comment:

Shahieda said...

Breathe in and out!! Just take it easy and everything else will fall into place!! mwwwaaaahhhh!!!