Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eid-ul-Fitr

The joy this day brings is immeasurable. It fills me with such peace, tranquility and utter thankfulness. As per the norm on Eid mornings, I attend to dressing our table, filling it with lovely delectables and keeping Mom company in the kitchen till my daddy and brother return from Eid Salaah.




Ashraf & Raafiek



Ashraf & I



Raafiek & I

Upon their return, my Mom & I got dressed and then headed to visit my Dad’s Aunt. Thereafter we spent the day visiting family and friends. I spent some time with Raafiek’s family and then headed to the meeting spot at my Mom’s sister where the entire family got together. We took lotsa pics, shared many laughs and the day was memorable.


Raafiek's Family



The Ladies



My Mom's Sisters


I love family time.

1 comment:

Shahieda said...

You looked dazzling sweets!!! I truly treasure these family moments!!