Saturday, October 4, 2008

WP vs Lions

Today Raafiek and I did some shopping with his Mom and uncle… then we made an impromptu decision to get some tickets for rugby at the Newlands Stadium for the game between Western Province (WP) and the Lions.




WP was to win by 19 points and a bonus point to make it to the semi-finals. Needless to say, the game was gripping, had me on the edge of my seat and sometimes ranting hysterically as I cheered on for a try that just wouldn’t happen.





They won, 14-6… but felt more like a loss as they didn’t win good enough to make it to the semi’s. Anyhoo… they did their best!


The eve… Raafiek & I headed with my parents to Spur… was delish! If only I could finish…

1 comment:

Shahieda said...

You guys sure had a great time!! I bet you almost fell off your chair with all the shouting, huh!! LOL!!