Friday, August 15, 2008

Rolling with life…

So, I’ve had a pretty crazy week thus far… thankfully, it’s the weekend… and I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to it. Really, really need this time… just to relax and be.

A little update… after a stressful period of hurried shopping before the stores at Canal Walk close and four tired feet later, Raafiek and I decided to try out Fego Caffe. Boy, were we in for a surprise, we ordered things we wouldn’t ordinarily do… and that was the beauty of it. What was most exciting was their non-alchoholic cocktail drinks. I ordered a Watermelon & Chilli Martini and Raafiek a Strawberry Dachkery… hmmm.. it certainly was delectable… and to top it, my mouth was on fire from the chilli. But, this time round, I didn’t mind at all.




Then on Wednesday evening, I attended Zanap’s 3rd Birthday party, Raafiek’s little cousin! She was smothered with gifts from everyone and immediately started putting on the cute shoes, necklaces and clothing. Awww! What beauty to see a child smile. Lemeez planned everything and made tuna pasta while Raafiek & I made the cheese sauce to accompany it. It was quite delicious! Shukran Meezy!


The other day, I was delighted to find out that one of our Matric Reunion pictures was posted in the local newspaper, People’s Post. Here it is… Matric’98 making history! Thanks to all!


And, after Shahieda left everyone’s mouths watering after posting her appetising recipe of Malva pudding… I decided to try it out myself! Shaheema, being very undomesticated, actually enjoyed it very much… and hey, it can out perfect! And, after all-round wonderful appraisements to my pudding… I might just try to venture into the kitchen once again to try something new.


Finally, I finished off my last dress of the Smooches collection… for now that is. Aaah, a sigh of relieve. I’ll pick up this hobby again after the month of Ramadaan… but for now, I’m planning to give it my all… Lailatul Baraah Mubarak to all!



Have a special weekend!

1 comment:

Shahieda said...

You certainly have been a busy bee couz!! Your malva pudding looks utterly delectable, making my mouth salivate as I type!! LOL!! And the latest addition to the Smooches line looks stunning!!