Monday, January 11, 2010

3 Months Married!!!


Wowzes! Even I had to take a step back and realize how much my life has changed. And, best of all… I’m loving all the changes, every single one of them as well as getting to know my better half, even better.

So yes, time has passed, lots of time. Sorry, I didn’t know how to make my come-back as a married women… hehe, since I just left everyone out to dry right in the middle, or was it the end… whichever comes first.

Oh well, I’ve decided to forgive myself for not updating my blog as I would have like to, especially as it got closer to the wedding. Not that I needed to write down every thought at the time, I’m sure those memories will stay with me for a long time to come. And, to make up for it… I’ll update wedding stuff and whatever else I’d like to add to my blog – in time. I’ll move back, forward, be in the moment. But, one thing’s for sure, I have to have all the good stuff floating somewhere, in case I get amnesia some day and long for a trip down memory lane.

Jeez, what can I say. I’ve grown so much in so many ways. So much has happened and so much didn’t… hehe. I have new and added responsibility and I’m starting my second semester this month! So, I have to buckle up, it’s going to be a rollercoaster ride once again… and my only thought is “Bring it on!”

To my darling angel: Happy 3 Month Anniversary Snookums! As I said last month: “I’m looking forward to forever with you! Shukran for everything you do!”

And, I guess I should have taken your word Imtithaal… married life sure is busy!

Signing out…
Pledging to update blog more regularly.

No comments: